Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crazy day

Today just started too early. Before 6:00. The sun wasn't even up for goodness sake.. I am so tired. It has been a crazy day. I am edgy and the kids sense it, and feed off of it. They get crazier and louder and even more on my nerves. A viscious cycle.. The baby has been inconsolable most of the day. Overly tired, I think. Just like his Mommy. He is currently sleeping in the swing.
The other two are in their room, supposed to be picking up toys. I wonder what they are actually doing...
I took the Christmas tree down, it was dropping needles all over the place. Normally I would have left it up until after the first of the year, but not this time. I should have started decorating in October to have enough time to enjoy it.
Christmas day was 70 degrees. I thought for sure that we would at least have a few snow flurries. How disappointing.

We decided to work on a lap book today. (Our first) It really is right up my alley. Scrapbooking with a higher purpose. I never have time to scrapbook but I have all the stuff to do it with. I love papers and stencils and stickers, most any office supply will put a smile on my face. So, we worked on the sun and moon. Fun!

No comments: