Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the beginning...

We are currently in our 80th day of homeschooling. (Google always corrects me to say did you mean Home schooling?) No, I meant homeschooling. They go together like peasandcarrots.

We have been at this for a few months now. I started early in anticipation of the birth of our first son. Just to make sure that I would know what I was doing by the time he arrived and the new baby chaos ensued. Boy, was I wrong and absolutely crazy. I do not think that I could have chosen a WORSE time to begin educating our darling daughters at home.. But, you know what? It was all God's plan in the first place. I tried to run from it, but He wouldn't let me. Things are tough. Just when you think that you have a schedule, something unforeseen and unavoidable will drag you off course and then it is like hiking in the wilderness without a compass.. I find myself asking God to please help me with every little thing that I do. Lord, can you geive me strength..Lord can you give me wisdom... Lord can you give me a lesson plan for the solar system... I know this is pleasing to Him because He wants me to depend upon Him for everything, and I am.


Brandi



No comments: